Cartography and Visualization
The InfoGraphics Lab has considerable expertise and experience in cartographic and data visualization. We work with university departments, government agencies, NGOs, nonprofits, and the private sector in the design and production of map and data graphic products for print, web, film, and social media publication. Our portfolio of map products is extensive and ranges from single map products to multi-year research support and mapping. Please visit our projects page for examples of our work.
- Oregon State Highway Map (ODOT)
- Oregon Statewide Bike Map (ODOT)
- Oregon Coastal Bicycle Route Map (ODOT)
- Oregon Scenic Bikeways Map Series (Oregon Parks and Recreation Department)
- Ungulate Migration Mapping Support (Wyoming Migration Initiative)
- West Africa Archaeology (UO Anthropology)
- Mongolian Altai Archaeology Distribution Maps (UO Art History)
- UO CAS Faculty and Student Diversity Data Poster (UO Dean’s Office)
For more information, please contact Jim Meacham.